Deputy Manager at Dainik Bhaskar Group
Views:145 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dainik Bhaskar Group - Executive Assistant (5-10 yrs)
1. Assists the manager with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
2. Communicates with the general staff on the manager's behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the SLT, The Management Team
3.Communicates directly and on behalf of the manager's with Board members, donors, foundation staff, and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed. (See Board Support.)
4. Conducts research on prospective corporate and foundation donors to identify and evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed for the proposals.
5. Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
6. Supports manager in his/her external commitments related to PRB, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.