Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:719 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Data Entry Operator (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies;
- Resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data;
- Combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete;
- Purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATION : ANY DEGREE
EXPERIENCE : FRESHER
SALARY : 9500
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
FOR DETAILS : 9361045157
MALE CANDIDATES ONLY