Recruitment Manager at Mining & Metal Business
Views:271 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DCS Operator (10-25 yrs)
- Adhere to plant operational procedures for production goal achievement and handle work safely.
- Input operational system status with applicable journals and control system tools.
- Function as plant operation to calibrate and troubleshoot automation, power and building interface systems.
- Gain awareness of system operating requirements and trends and suggest operating adjustment suggestions.
- Manage electrical and mechanical equipment and facilities with the competency of a plant operator.
- Conduct emergency operations for electric service and protecting station equipment.
- Direct Senior Operator and Fuel Handler Assistant for effecting changes in plant conditions.
- Oversee control desk consisting of 8 HMI computer screens.
- Reply to production floor requests and machine stoppage alerts.
- Oversee productions and process key metrics for operating plant machinery within parameters.