DCW - Purchase Engineer (5-7 yrs)
- DCW is a chemical manufacturing company with a diversified product portfolio that includes specialty chemicals, intermediate chemicals, and commodity chemicals. It has manufacturing facilities in Gujarat and Tamil Nadu.
- This is a full-time on-site role based at Corporate Office in Mumbai for a Purchase Engineer who will be responsible for planning, coordinating and managing all procurement related activities.
- Person will be responsible for understanding user requirements and technical specifications, identify suppliers, floating RFPs/RFQs, conduct comparative analysis and negotiations, prepare and release Purchase Orders, follow up with vendor for timely deliveries etc.
- He/she will be responsible for monitoring of project activities/ progress. He/she will track the cost benefit to evaluate/validate the ROI of select projects executed at manufacturing sites.
Candidate will have :
- BE/B.Tech Mechanical or Chemical
- 5-7 years of purchase experience with exposure to CAPEX and Packaging material procurement
- Purchase experience in chemical/petrochemical industry is preferred
- Posses purchase planning and purchase orders skills
- Analytical skills, including data analysis and financial analysis
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities