Food Product Engineer at Decathlon Sports India
Views:1502 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Decathlon Sports - Production Leader - Food Process (0-2 yrs)
We are looking for entrepreneur-minded, future leaders who are regular sports users and have a real passion for sports!
Who Am I? :
- I am humble & honest.
- I am motivated by Decathlon vision and share its values vitality & responsibility.
- I am a team player.
- I am challenge oriented.
- I am cost-conscious.
- I am autonomous to take decisions myself.
- I am versatile & can multitask.
- I am responsive to the needs of the company and my colleagues.
- I have Bsc/ Msc in Food technology, Food safety, Food science.
- I have 1-2 years of working experience in food industry/sports nutrition (R&D and quality management) is mandatory, Supply experience is an added advantage.
My Responsibilities as A Production Leader (Nutrition) :
- You manage Nutraceutical & food vendors to develop and produce safe quality products, within short lead-times.
- To reach your targets, you work in a network with our external vendors, product engineers, and project leaders.
- You have full autonomy on your perimeter to manage your project and take decisions independently.
- R&D - nutrition is our passion, but is also the heart of our business! Work on the development of new technologies/recipes or improvement of already established ones through laboratory and industrial tests, cost estimation, development and implementation of your ideas.
- Manage product validation with consumer science including product sensory and shelf life analysis.
- You guarantee test protocols & functional test validation of your product.
- You respect and guarantee that your products adhere to Indian food & packaging regulations.
- Quality, cost, industrialization - you will ensure conception quality and the industrial feasibility to make products available in our stores.
- You animate project planning to reach targeted performance indicators
- Accountable for securing long-term vendor sourcing & partnership