Food Product Engineer at Decathlon Sports India
Views:213 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Decathlon Sports - Production Leader - Nutrition (2-5 yrs)
Company : Decathlon Sports India Pvt Ltd
Process : Nutrition Process
Joining date : As soon as possible
Role Accountabilities :
1. Manage third-party contract manufacturers to develop and produce safe quality products, within short lead times. To reach your targets, you work in network with our external vendors, product engineers, and project leader. You have full autonomy on your perimeter to navigate your project and take decisions pertaining to the growth of the business.
2. R&D - Work on the development of new technologies/formulations or improvement of already established ones concerning the sports nutrition category. Usage of consumer science including product sensory analysis and shelf life. You guarantee test protocols & functional test validation of your product.
3. Quality Management - You assess vendors based on International Food Safety Standards (HACCP, ISO22K), Review customer feedback, and improve the product.
4. You enjoy working in cross-functional teams and have experience in Vendor Management and cost negotiations.
5. You respect and guarantee that your products adhere to Indian food & packaging regulations.
6. Quality, cost, industrialization - Through laboratory and industrial tests, cost estimation, development, and implementation of your ideas, you will ensure conception quality and industrial feasibility.
7. You animate project planning to reach targeted performance indicators
8. Accountable for securing long-term vendor sourcing strategies
The right candidate will have :
- BSC / M.Sc. Degree with Food Technology/ Food Safety
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong attention to detail
- An uncommon ability to deal with ambiguity
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to prioritize and take stakeholders along in the process of arriving at the prioritization
- A track record of delivering results and staying resilient in the midst of setbacks