Manager - Human Resource at Delhi Duty Free
Views:160 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Delhi Duty Free - Manager - Projects - Retail (7-10 yrs)
The following only forms part of your job description and is issued to you, the jobholder, as a guideline. It may be changed from time to time, following Performance Review at the discretion of the Company. The duties outlined in the job description are not exhaustive and other duties will be assigned by your Manager from time to time.
Job Purpose :
This role has ultimate responsibility for all assigned projects and manages customer satisfaction, definition, planning, monitoring, and other aspects of all projects. Additionally, the role holder is responsible for ensuring the retail environment is developed and maintained to the highest international standards. The role holds overall responsibility for the attainment of the standards to be achieved in the retail outlets with regard to the environment, fixtures and finishes.
- Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members and manage all requirements accordingly to realize each for the stakeholder.
- Manage, coordinate and facilitate the delivery of project and programme objectives.
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks; ensure that team members have the tools needed; and provide timely feedback.
- Maintain timelines and target dates. Track progress and review project tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Develop and adhere to project plans and timelines. Regularly apprise the Executive Team on a consolidated work basis and report on progress, risks and mitigation.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management. Conduct regular project progress meetings with appropriate stakeholders. Prepare and keep appropriate minutes and records.
- Maintain cross departmental relationships and liaise with Heads of Departments and their subordinates on required inputs.
- Define & maintain all implementation processes, manage implementation lifecycle; coordinate documentation when needed.
- Troubleshoot technical issues when the need arises and escalate appropriately as needed.
- Manage and oversee the activities of maintenance teams, coordinating work activity and define standards to be achieved.
- Manage the work activities and subordinates as per attached departmental organization chart.
- Work collaboratively with development staff and support staff to maintain capabilities, and to ensure that all communications between stakeholders are precise.
- Ensure value for money for all elements of expenditure and maintain compliance with company policies and procedures including tendering; adherence to delegated authorities; and accountability for company funds
- Review and advise on contractual documentation as they relate to projects, contacts and suppliers.
- Maintain detailed records relating the shop design, layouts, as-builts, servicing & maintenance contracts and records.
- Coordinate the activities of external agencies, vendors and suppliers
Qualification required :
1. Graduate in Architecture 2.Certification (if required)
CTC - 12 to 15 Lac per annum (including variable)
Experience required :
- Projects experience of years : 7-10 years of experience in Project Management with proven ability in heading a Project Team
- Preferable knowledge of CAD software for designing floor layouts.
- Ability to use ME Project Software
- Skill in reading, interpreting and applying information in technical manuals and other documents.
- Ability to delegate and monitor assignments.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Vendor selection and negotiations
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and implement corrective actions.
- Leadership skills necessary to direct the work of a maintenance
- Customer Service Focused Attention to detail
- Effectively prioritize & execute tasks Working successfully
- Supportive Retail Acumen
- Working successfully in highly pressured environment