Head office at DPS
Views:471 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Delhi Public School - Executive Assistant to Chairman (2-5 yrs)
Educational Qualification : Graduate/ MBA preferably with 2-5 years of experience (full time)
Gender : Female only
Basic skills :
- Proficient in MS Office (ESP PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent Written, Oral Communication Skills and Analytical skills with attention to detail
- A motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- High On Integrity
- Should have good sense of time management, planning & organizing, judgment and analysis
- Adaptability / comfort in coordination / interaction with internal and external customers
- Ability to multitask & prioritize, without losing sight of the larger goals
- Ability to take administrative decisions on behalf of the Chairman
- Maturity to communicate and coordinate with people across the value chain
- A can do attitude to find the best solutions possible even outside the purview of the role
Our organisation has two verticals, Education I Real Estate. We employ over 400 people in our organisations. In education space, we are engaged in running K12 schools and college in Haryana (www.dpspataudi.com /www.dpsrewari.com). In Real Estate vertical, the company is engaged in developing ultra high end luxury villas in Goa (www.aweindia.com). The Head office of the company is based in new Delhi.
Roles & Responsibilities to be filled :
- The profile requires close working with the Chairman along with respective Vertical heads in order to achieve strategic objectives. The profile requires multi tasking, ability to conceptualize, implement new processes, create - update - follow up, attention to detail, working under stringent deadlines and aggregating and interpreting data. The profile provides exposure to diverse challenges facing the senior management.
- This position must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced professional work environment that demands excellence in depth problem solving, business acumen, fantastic organizational and communication skills
- The Executive Assistant, would be responsible for end to end management, analysis & executive administrative assistance to the Chairman from the Head office and would be involved in crucial, strategic data gathering, preparing important reports, gleaning insights from the data, making dashboards, pitch decks, & presentations, scheduling and managing meetings & catch ups (off-site, on-site, and virtual), business trips, Chairman's time and complete management of all crucial/special tasks s/he is expected to accomplish.
- The incumbent would demonstrate the ability to drive results in an ambiguous environment, with a high level of attention to detail.
- This role is for you, if you can carry out strategic tasks every day in which you would strongly contribute, learn, build, and be challenged.
- The role requires superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, and ability to find solutions to problems, juggle multiple requests, and identify ways to drive efficiency.
- This is a hands-on role, the ideal candidate must be a self-starter willing to - roll up their sleeves,- think and move fast, dive deep, and get things done.
- Anticipating and planning for changes and the ability to stay organized while helping senior management get crucial knowledge & get better organized are critical skills.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives is important.
- A good sense of humor is a plus, as is flexibility and the ability to change direction at a moment's notice. The successful candidate would possess the skills to react with appropriate urgency to situations which require a quick turnaround, be able to take effective action without having to know the complete picture (unless asked otherwise), and proactively solve complex problems.