Delhivery - Associate - Fulfillment Engineering (0-5 yrs)
Associate - Fulfillment Engineering
Roles and Responsibility :
- Cost optimization for Infrastructure and assets
- Data analysis of process flow, hence improving it
- Foreseeing and timely solving the operational problems
- Handling multiple FCs for new client launch and infrastructure development
- Cost vs revenue analysis for FCs
- Minimizing errors and break down in operations.
- Logistics and route planning
Skill Set :
- Proficient with data tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge about infrastructure and warehousing shall be plus point
- Layout design tools like Autocad etc.
- Knowledge of WMS