Delhivery - Associate/Senior Associate - Hub Engineering (1-4 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Time motion analysis for key activities to baselining / defining key operating parameters to measure productivity, efficiencies and throughput of any given manual process
- Working on engineering/Design problems to provide with innovative solutions
- Layouting and implementation of best practices across all facilities.
- Provide Visibility on available capacities and share the final plan with Sales etc.
- Project manage Facility and infra upgrades for Major sites in network
- Review capacities pre sale and conduct analysis post sale to build efficiencies.
- Own and Track continuous improvement projects
- Work with finance and operations to meet the budget targets.
- Run/ Rollout key business projects across all facilities.
- Design the fastest speed road network across the country
- Execute expansion, reach and new services, across the country
Required Skillset :
- Good understanding Planning and Logistics Processes.
- Inventory Planning & Management
- Capacity/Production Planning, Budgeting, and Material Planning
- 2-3 years Manufacturing/Production background preferred
- Handled layout and planning.
- Good Communication skills
- Self-motivated & performance driven. High on planning and execution.
- Shop Floor exposure is must.
Education Qualification :
- Bachelors in Engineering from Tier 1/2 Colleges.
Functional Skills :
- Expert in usage of Microsoft Office, 7 QC tools
- Planning and Operations
- Quality, Maintenance Experience
- Supply Planning
- Demand Planning
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.