Delhivery - Senior Manager - Execution (7-12 yrs)
This position will have direct responsibilities of Greenfield and Brownfield infrastructure development of the entire region. The candidate must be able to work in a fact-paced distributed environment along with two/three direct reportee.
Job Responsibilities :
- Evaluate BOQ and GFC drawings submitted by Architect/ Consultant as per site condition.
- Efficiently managing the direct reportees.
- Coordinate with the Tendering / Procurement team for tender and contract related issues.
- Preparation of project schedule and ensure that the work is executed as per GFC drawings.
- Coordinate with Stakeholder teams and vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Inspection of all incoming materials in accordance with approved make list/BOQ and samples.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, project cost using appropriate tools.
- Monitoring work quality of vendors.
- Closure of projects.
- Create and maintain project documents and hand over the same to the maintenance team.
Candidate Profile :
- Strong working experience in Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, MS Project, AutoCAD
- Working experience in project management
- Project management Professional (PMP) /Six Sigma Certification Candidate would be preferable
- Shall be ready to travel to multiple locations for project-related activity.
- Candidate Shall be capable to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Experience : Engineering graduate in Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical, with an overall experience of 7+ Years in Warehousing/Construction/infrastructure or related industries