Senior Consultant at HR Central
Views:88 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Delivery Manager - Fire & Security (9-11 yrs)
What you will do :
The primary responsibility for this role is to lead Fire & security teams efficiently, also achieving required KPIs- and delivering jobs per customer requirements
How you will do it :
1. Should have strong domain knowledge of Fire & Security System engineering.
2. Should have global customer facing experience min 9-10 years.
3. Primarily responsible for leading the UK National/Regional accounts projects.
4. Maintain high quality, on time delivery and handle customer communication efficiently.
5. Should act as interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer technical specification requirements.
6. Should be able to handle team of 10-12 designers.
7. Mentor team & responsible for competency development.
8. Should handle Job assignment, resource planning, quality checks and delivering job to customers
9. Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan, ensures effective change control and identifies risks / opportunities.
10. Ensures that the proposed engineered solution meets project requirements in terms of functionality, standards, quality, and supporting documentation.
11. Ensures compliance with QMS procedures. Identify possible improvement opportunities and manage their implementation.
12. Ensure common methods, techniques, tools and products as agreed by the knowledge communities are being effectively applied and provide feedback for future improvement.
13. Ensures that the implementation of application is reviewed with respect to project standards and quality documents
14. Ensures that the final deliverable meets the functional specifications of the customer by doing thorough quality checks.
15. Usage of engineering tools for optimization of Engineering man hours to improve productivity & Quality-
What we look for :
- BE/ME (Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Communication).
- 9-10 years- experience in Fire & security system design is mandatory.
- Should have ability to handle team of 10-12 people
- Fire code & Security domain knowledge mandatory
- NFPA Certification, BS5839 Certifications & Security System product certifications will be added advantage.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills.
- 9 to 10 years of relevant experience in Fire & security system.