Delna Food - Factory Manager (4-6 yrs)
Required:experience in milk processing dairy industry(male)
1. We are a gourmet yogurt manufacturer.
2. Need people in our team who understands and have deep knowledge of dairy processing.
3. Also, at the very same time, they must have understanding of HACCP, quality management and hygiene processes.
4. The candidate should be willing to work very hard and have the flexibility in work hours.
5. Needless to say, that there is a strong growth opportunity and learning that comes with the job
6. Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within department.
7. Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
8. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
9. Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
10. Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
11. Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
12. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
13. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.