Consultant at Praaxis Search Pvt. Ltd.
Views:401 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Demand Planner - Import Procurement (6-15 yrs)
- Relevant experience with a medium to large FMCG company in India and some Africa experience will be very useful.
- Strong analytical, logical skills, ability to manage data from different sources, computer skills and experience in commodity buying.
1. Demand Planning: Projecting Production plan and material plan on the basis of Annual Operating plan. Accurate and timely planning
2. Supply Planning : Order planning for all materials, and ensuring placement of order
3. Directly responsible for all imports - Negotiations, Order processing, timeliness of order placement and delivery, coordinating with finance, coordinating with import clearance manager and freight forwarders. Supporting the team as required on custom clearances/ bank matters
4. Manage commodity buying and tracking global prices to support our procurement strategy
5. Coordinating with factories as well as Procurement Managers on the required orders. Following up on order placement and tracking
6. Ensuring inventory management basis set norms via planned and timely ordering
7. Analysis and reporting on variances - inventories/ Order quantity/ price/ delivery schedules
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.