Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:1100 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:209
Demand & Supply Planner - Manufacturing Industry (3-8 yrs)
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Analyzing forecasted demand and supply capacities.
- Projecting shortfall and surpluses in a timely manner.
- Working with internal teams to ensure stock availability.
- Staying focused on minimizing lead times.
- Generating planning forecasts and communicating it to the manufacturing team.
- Helping sales teams with sales forecast and strategy as required.
- Stay updated with market trends and conditions, competitors activities and make adjustments to
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree in Supply Chain or Business Management and have at least 3 years experience within a similar role in Manufacturing industry.
- You have solid knowledge of inventory management practices along with solid mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- You understand the basics of supply and demand calculations and concepts.
- Prior work in large scale industrial environments would be highly advantageous.
- You pay strong attention to detail and you are always on top activities and deliverables assigned to you.
- A growth oriented mindset, combined with zeal to perform to your best is required to succeed in this role.
The Employer :
Our client is a mass manufacturer of electronic components, with a solid distribution network spread across the country and abroad.
The Offer :
- Join a leading manufacturer of electronic components
- Breadth of leaning opportunities
- Excellent scope for growth