CEO at SS Consultants & Services
Views:134 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Denter & Painter - Automotive (5-10 yrs)
1. Car Body shop and Chassis Repair Technician (Denter) - 4 Vacancies
2. Automotive Painter - 6 - Vacancies
Interested candidates must satisfy and poses the following conditions and competencies:
a. Minimum 5 years of experience in a car agency or well-known body repair shop.
b. Experience in the Gulf is a must.
c. Experience in car chassis repair, alignment and replacement is a must for denters.
d. Work experience with a dealer and working with a painting booth is a must for painters.
e. Able to communicate in English, speaking and writing is preferable.
Following are the benefits that will be provided for the hired candidates:
Salary : 180 OMR (basic + Food Allowance + Fixed over time ) 1 OMR = Rs. 202 INR
. Any additional overtime required will be paid at a rate of 1 OMR per Hour.
g. Working hours are from Saturdays to Thursdays (54 Hours/Week: from 0800 to 1300 & 1500 to 1900); 1 day off.
h. One Air Ticket every two years will be provided for Employee only - Economy Class Return Air Ticket to home country.
i. Probation Period: The company is willing to renegotiate the employee salary after completing the 3 Months probation period successfully for an additional amount from 0 to 30 OMR. This is strictly conditioned by the following:
- The employee was found sincere with excellent performance.
- All experiences and references the employee provided during the interview were found true.
- The experience and competencies of the employee are of high level as a senior technician.
Other Terms and conditions:
- Interview mode : Online
- Candidate should be ECNR passport holder
- Willing to join immediately
- The above charges is including visa, air ticket, documentation and Service fee and All Taxes
- Required Documents : Updated resume, Educational and Experience certificates, passport copy and recent photo