Depot Manager - Bus (3-7 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
Ensuring Availability :
- Ensuring timely morning and evening out shedding of trouble free & safe buses as per given set standards.
- Preparing availability records of buses on daily and monthly basis
- Coordinating with signing of Availability & maintenance related check sheets on a daily basis
Mileage adherence :
- Reconciling data on Route Kms, Penalties, and usage
Minimizing Breakdown :
- Prompt attending of breakdown buses.
- Maintaining records of break downs, driver complaints, and Maintenance schedules in SAP for analysis purpose.
- Attending timely Maintenance of buses as per schedule & standards with the help of SP team.
Spare Parts Management:
- Ware house planning, timely ordering of parts to central ware house, accounting all the inward and outward details of parts in SAP on daily basis
- Monthly audit of depot stocks with coordination of finance dept.
- Ensure timely ordering of required parts at central ware house & ensuring timely action from them.
- Tracking VOR, Accidental & AMC orders and ensuring timely delivery
- Maintaining VOR account & ensuring delivery of parts in time with coordination with ware house.
- Daily morning and evening outshed report showing the bus held up status on parts non availability.
- Ensuring technical training of SP technical team on monthly basis
Accident & Aesthetics:
- Accounting of accidents, getting approval for repairs from DTC, Accidental Job card tracking, Invoice generation and making communication with DTC in case of any discrepancy. Tracking of accident parts order.
- To maintain presentability of buses and report to the aesthetic team about presentability index monthly.
Issue resolution :
- Ensuring Monthly payment of Bills of Service Providers and forwarding it to finance team in time for further processing.
- Communicating regularly with DTC officials for solving various queries with DTC official on day to day basis.
- Meeting with DTC Depot Manager and his team every week for better coordination of working between TML & DTC
Education Qualifications : Engineering Graduate ( BE / Btech ) / Diploma