Principal Consultant at Dhaani International
Views:103 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Deputy Building Manager/Building Manager - Safety & Maintenance (8-12 yrs)
It's critical vacancy. Person should have managerial exposure (i.e. someone handling team) for Building Management profile. Notice Period not more than 15 days. Joining would be asap.
Details Mentioned below :
- Designation would be Building Deputy Manager / Manager.
- Salary would be near about 45-50k p.m.(in hand would be approx 40k-45k p.m.) with experience from 08-12 years.
- Qualification would be graduate with diploma /certification in Building Management.
Overseeing Security :
- Overseeing the safety and maintenance of designated properties and ensuring that these properties are in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Recommending and coordinating improvements to the property as needed to ensure a safe, functional, and appealing space.
- Proffer recommendations and advice to building owners on strategies and steps to take to ensure the smooth running of a building property.
- This may involve checking electronic security systems, reviewing security camera footage and coordinating security guard shifts.
- Must keep all security and fire system equipment operational.
- Should regularly evaluate the fire sprinkler system and fire extinguishers.
- Assist with emergency response and evacuations. Should ensure that emergency exits are visible and exit signs stay lit.
- Must verify that posted maps and signs display the appropriate emergency information and evacuation procedures.
- Making sure that all the projects are delivered safely through effective planning, production of method statements and risk assessment.
Occupants & Visitor Safety :
- Ensure the safety of the building's occupants and visitors in all manner.
- This means providing up-to-date emergency exit maps, providing adequate disability access and more.
- Ensuring that occupants are provided with proper utilities.
- Must must be well-equipped to promptly respond to and address occupants question, concern or comment in a hospitable manner.
Maintain and Repair :
- Must maintain and repair the building in care.
- This includes routine tasks, such as cleaning, fixing broken or malfunctioning locks and outsourcing complex tasks (such as elevator repair) to third-party contractors.
- Coordinate for maintenance of repairs related to electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems in addition to ensuring operation of elevators and escalators.
- Inspect the building frequently for signs of damage or wear.
Janitorial and Landscape :
- Supervises the janitorial staff that provides daily cleaning services.
- This includes overseeing groundskeepers for the building's grounds and landscaping upkeep, as well as the staff that washes and mops the floors and cleans and maintains the washrooms.
- Oversee contractual arrangements for janitorial and grounds keeping services if there is less of staff.
Reports Preparation :
- Maintain clear and organized records of occupant details / complaints, security issues, emergency evacuation projects and more.
Nand Kishore Sagar
Promoter & Principal Consultant
Contact Number: +91 9312 188 161, +91-8130 664 189