HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:153 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Deputy Divisional Head - Mechanical - Steel Plant (7-13 yrs)
Dy Divisional Head Mechanical
Experience- 7 to 13 years
- Experience of working in Maintenance activities of Steel Plant
- Awareness of steel plant hazards and legal requirements
- Awareness of steel plant hazards and legal requirements.
- Leading a maintenance team in a Section of steel plant.
- Technical and analytical capability related to mechanical maintenance.
- Coordination with external and internal agencies.
- Awareness of departmental quality objectives and plan
- People development Capability.
- Active participation in special/corporate level initiatives.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Awareness and understanding of customer needs and deployment
Purpose of the Job -
- To maximize the availability of key production units of Merchant Mill by catering to their major mechanical maintenance requirements in shutdown, breakdown.
- To ensure implementation of goals and targets for the department in line with the ABP of the group, smooth running of the department through proper working of Joint committee etc.
- To ensure implementation of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14000:2014, OHSAS 18000:2001 in department.
Job Responsibility :
- Safe working culture across the plant
- Maximization of plant availability
- Shut down job planning
- Corrective and preventive actions related to any Mech delays / interruptions
- Preparation and implementation of annual maintenance plan
- Work in co-ordination with operation and Electrical team to provide support to shift personnel /in charges to ensure zero production down time w.r.t equipment availability
- Ensure achievement of all maintenance objectives of Bar Mill
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the mill and develop the strategy to mitigate it.
- Ensure implementation of SOPs
- Ensure implementation of Quality systems, TPM and other initiatives
- Training compliance to subordinate.
- Manpower handling
- Housekeeping and 5'S activities
- SGA activity