HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:64 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Divisional Head - Quality Assurance - Steel (10-20 yrs)
Experience - 10 to 20 years
Location - Jamshedpur (WFO)
Must Have - Quality Assurance, Safety Processes, Rolling Process,
- Drive and develop Environmental, Health and Safety processes and procedures within the department implementing a behavioural approach to safety and a zero-tolerance culture.
- Overall responsibility for new projects related to new developments and Quality improvement across the business.
- Create and implement best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve business performance.
- Ensure that quality strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality, and delivery targets.
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process.
- Development of new Project related to Defence, Railway segment & Non-Automotive Segment, specially for development of higher size bloom casting.
- Development & Manufacturing of Bearing steel.
- Review all new potential business for feasibility and profitability, and any project management milestone reviews to ensure successful on quality, cost and timing.
- Developing and enhancing people capabilities to support the Quality Assurance and Control vertical in integrating systems & processes across the entire team.
- Lead and manage the quality function from new product conception to warranty analysis and to ensure a proactive culture so that customers receive the product to the highest standard of quality possible. Organise and coordinate trials for development of new products in SMS.
- Ensure work to prevent non-conformances, customer complaints, concession and rework alongside Manufacturing/ Engineering and Operations to develop corrective and preventative actions within required timeframe.
- Report on quality activities on a regular basis to the Senior Management team, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the relevant Key Performance Indicators.