HR Consultant at NorthStar Consulting India
Views:1001 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:184
Deputy General Manager - Civil Projects (15-20 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - Civil Projects
- Candidate must have a degree in Civil Engineering
- Should have relevant exposure in execution of residential projects
- To be responsible for end to end execution (Pre- Construction - Construction - Hand over) of the assigned project in all respects.
- Acting as the single point driving force at site driving the diverse team of PMC, contractors, sub- contractors and other vendors.
- Design coordination with local architect, structural consultant and others and problem solving at site
- Understand various local issues - technical and administrative and coordinate between corporate office / regional manager and site
- Draw up the site execution plan as per project planning done in MSP and maintain/ update on daily basis as the tracking tool
- Collection of data from new locations and site evaluation for property or land acquisition in the same state / region of the existing site
- To ensure proper planning of the execution activities in line with the construction strategy, timely execution and finishing of all services activities like HVAC, plumbing etc as maybe required to meet the time lines.