recruiter at talent pursuits
Views:420 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Deputy General Manager - Corporate Technical Services - Food Safety Regulations (20-30 yrs)
Position Description :
Designation : Deputy General Manager - Corporate Technical Services - Food Safety Regulations
Reporting : Vice President - CI Flexo & Tube Laminates
Qualification : Graduate Engineer or Polymer Technologist or Post Graduate in Packaging technology or MSc (Chemistry)
Experience : Around 20 Years
Detail Responsibilities :
- Participate in discussions and provide technical inputs and recommendations to product / structure at development stage, as related to Food Packaging and Safety to colleagues in operations / materials department.
- Following and improving systems on process checks throughout the supply chain in the factory to guarantee Food safety compliance in Packaging to the customer
- Conduct visits to customers on advise of BU's to get understand concerns on Food Safety or discussions if any.
- Responsible for ensuring benchmark product safety and quality parameters are in place and are implemented
- Customer Support on Food Safety Regulatory Requirements.
- Food Safety Certifications for RM.
- Certifications of finished products as per regulatory requirements and advisories to the Plants.
- Proactive engagement with commercial and Plants to prevent leakage of unapproved material in operation.
- Networking with External Labs and Regulatory Agencies to keep updated on new regulations as regards Food Safety as related to Packaging.
- Participate in Technical discussion and meeting with Regulatory agencies and other forums spanning from Food Safety to Sustainability.
- Technical Networking in the industry, with specific emphasis on Food Packaging safety and Regulation.
- Training and Development for meeting Food Safety and allied regulatory requirements.
- Vendor engagement for awareness, compliance and improvement on Food Packaging safety requirements.
Additional Requirements :
- Exposure to ISO and System driven organization
- Exposure to HACCP and BRC-lop in Flexible Packaging manufacturing setup
- Should have good knowledge of computer systems and processes
- Ability to lead a team, communication & presentation skills
Functional Competencies required :
- Product & Process knowledge with emphasis on Food Packaging safety and Regulations.
- Systems & data analysis