Director at Global Placement Services
Views:2625 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Deputy General Manager - DRI Operation (15-20 yrs)
Post : Deputy General Manager - DRI Operation
Preferred industry : Sponge Iron Plants.
- Candidate should be B.Tech in Metallurgy Engineering with 15 - 20 years of experience.
- Working closely with process chemists and control engineers to ensure the process plant is set up to provide maximum output levels and efficient running of the production facility.
- Designing plant and equipment configuration so that they can be readily adapted to suit the product range and the process technologies involved, taking environmental and economic aspects into account.
- Setting up scale-up and scale-down processes including appropriate changes to equipment design and configuration.
- Assessing options for plant expansion or reconfiguration by developing and testing process simulation models.
- Designing, installing and commissioning new production plants, including monitoring developments and troubleshooting.
- Optimising production by analysing processes and compiling de-bottleneck studies.
- Applying new technologies.
- Researching new products from trial through to commercialisation and improving product lines.
- Ensuring that potential safety issues related to the project operator, the environment, the process and the product are considered at all stages.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.