Director at Global Placement Services
Views:2331 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Deputy General Manager - DRI Operation (15-20 yrs)
Post : Deputy General Manager - DRI Operation
Preferred industry : Sponge Iron Plants.
- Candidate should be B.Tech in Metallurgy Engineering with 15 - 20 years of experience.
- Working closely with process chemists and control engineers to ensure the process plant is set up to provide maximum output levels and efficient running of the production facility.
- Designing plant and equipment configuration so that they can be readily adapted to suit the product range and the process technologies involved, taking environmental and economic aspects into account.
- Setting up scale-up and scale-down processes including appropriate changes to equipment design and configuration.
- Assessing options for plant expansion or reconfiguration by developing and testing process simulation models.
- Designing, installing and commissioning new production plants, including monitoring developments and troubleshooting.
- Optimising production by analysing processes and compiling de-bottleneck studies.
- Applying new technologies.
- Researching new products from trial through to commercialisation and improving product lines.
- Ensuring that potential safety issues related to the project operator, the environment, the process and the product are considered at all stages.