HR Consultant at ileadHR
Views:158 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Deputy General Manager - Heavy Machinery Production (10-15 yrs)
Deputy General Manager
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Deputize for the general manager in managing the organization ensuring high quality business activities with maximum quality, service and profitability for the organization oversee fabrication processes and supervise employees assign duties, order materials and consumables, minimize waste, provide leadership, inspect carried work and ensure a safe workplace
- Involvement in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage.
- Plan and draw up a production schedule on daily basis, as per demand from marketing and MSL requirements
- Plan production control activities to improve runtime while maintaining high quality, timely delivery.
- Work with department in material planning and analysis to reduce inventory level.
- Plan, schedule and monitor material movement in production cycle to ensure continuous operations.
- Track material shortages and provide immediate resolution.
- Monitor inventory status and generate inventory reports to Plant Head
- Assist Sales unit in coordinating and planning customer orders and deliveries.
- Identify delivery exception and provide alternative solutions.
- Generate reports on production shortages and sales impact to Plant Head for analysis.
- Develop process improvements for inventory, manufacturing and production control systems.
- Evaluate production control activities to ensure that final product meets customer specifications.
- Plan equipment, material and manpower requirements to meet production schedule.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times work with the floor managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Collate and analyse data, putting together production reports for Plant Head
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.