Manager Recruitment at Associated Search Professionals Pvt Ltd
Views:98 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Deputy General Manager - Maintenance - Chemical/Fertilizer (16-25 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
1. The greatest challenge of the incumbent is to ensure that the internal customers are given timely and reliable services which results in highest up time and through put. This he does through putting up the necessary systems in place and monitoring its effectiveness.
2. Preventing any failures by detecting early, close monitoring and understanding the cause and effect relationship is the big challenge for the incumbent. The equipment are becoming older, but year after year, targets are getting stretched. So, to meet the targets, is a challenge and condition monitoring activity is leveraged to achieve the same.
3. Timely non availability of various critical materials
4. Age of the plant
5. Sudden changes in production plan
7. Non availability of skilled manpower due to location constraint
8. Planning for preventive maintenance and initiating development of new vendors, new consumables / spares,etc.
9. On maintenance aspects, such as action to be initiated / modifications to be done, etc., he has sufficient freedom.
10. Manpower planning based on requirement
11. All Mechanical Equipment maintenance in the Plant
12. Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly/ On need base
Qualification : B. Tech - Mechanical
- 16+ years similar experience with process industry
- Knowledge on mechanical equipment, Knowledge on SAP, Procurement, Drawing, Knowledge on contracts, Maintenance, MIS Reports, Budget, CAPEX and Revenue, Manpower Planning, Maintenance, Shutdown Jobs, Equipment Integrity, Equipment specifications, Drawings, Preventive maintenance, Sudden Break Downs, Equipment integrity, legal aspects, Materials availability, Manpower Planning, statutory requirements, Inventory levels, Inspection of static equipment including Mechanical Integrity, Rotary Equipment, Condition Monitoring, statutory Compliance and Audit compliance.