Vice President at NorthStar Consulting
Views:472 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Deputy General Manager - Mechanical Electrical Plumbing (18-22 yrs)
Position : Deputy General Manager - MEP (Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing)
Reporting (Functional) : Vice President - Projects
Location : Mumbai
Age : 32 - 45 Years
Education : BE Electrical Engineering (1st Class)
Experience : 18+years
- Subject expert in MEP services (Electrical, Air - Conditioning, Fire Fighting, Fire Detection, Plumbing, CCTV etc.)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Project, MS - Office
- Ability to work under pressure and meet timeline.
- Exposure to Interior fit outs (Flooring/Glazing/Fabrication/Painting etc).
- Design / execution of MEP services (Electrical, Air Conditioning, Fire Fighting, Fire Detection, Plumbing, CCTV etc.)
Key points :
- Candidate should be Young, dynamic, smart.
- Travelling frequently, base location will be Thane Head Office.
- Handling multiple projects at the same time.
Key Responsibilities :
- Execution. (Interior Fit Outs & Electrical -MEP:-Air-conditions, HVAC, firefighting etc).
- HT - DG- s, Transformers, stabilizers, breakers, switchgears, panels, Electricity boards equipment.
- LT - Distribution Panels, cabling, switchgears, Equipment, fire detection, CCTV, PAS, Music system, Access controls, BMS.
- Adherence to Safety compliance.
- Right selection of equipment / system / process for suitability to Company.
- Implementing the best practices as applicable
- Ability to work in teams.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to perform and deliver under strict time lines.
- Project Management skills.
- Flexible to complex environment.
Linkages / Interface :
- All functional Managers
- External consultants