Director at Global Placement Services
Views:3542 Applications:499 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Deputy General Manager - Power Plant O&M (15-20 yrs)
- Ensure overall Operation & Maintenance of Power Plant.
- Responsible for ensuring preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, major maintenance of plant system and equipment.
- Manage, control and guide contract manpower to achieve maximum productivity with due importance to safety and environment requirements.
- Analyse the root causes for equipment failure and provide suggestions for improvements to avoid break downs.
- Plan and maintain spares required for the section with optimum inventory without compromising plant availability.
- Propose/execute modification of plant and equipment to improve productivity/availability
- Plan, propose and execute capital projects to improve availability and heat rate of the plant.
- Plan, prepare and administer departmental & section budgets.
- Planning and budgeting for spares required for maintenance of various equipment.
- Coordinate with Operation Department and implement prudent maintenance plans to ensure optimum performance of the Plant and achieve targeted results.
- Record all events/activities and provide periodical reports to the management.