Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:520 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Deputy General Manager - Production - Specialty Chemical Industry (15-25 yrs)
Hiring for our associate client Indian MNC global presence, Global leader in specialty chemicals, Agro Chemical, Petrochemical, patented fuel detergents, in a new technically advanced manufacturing plant in India & Out side of India also
Work Experience 15 Years of Production experience in Specialty Chemical industry. Min 3-4 years in Managerial role (with Distillation Column expertise)
- Develop and maintain production planning systems and processes. Experience in ERP Systems.
- Ensures preparation of production plans in order to attain maximum efficiency at optimal cost.
- Ensure adherence to production plan as per the batch cycle & check the production plan / schedule
- Manage & guide the production team to achieve the targets
- Ensure optimal use of resources without compromising on quality of product and Safety.
- Assess manpower needs to accomplish the production targets and also plan batch size & cycle time as per the reactor
- Prepare daily worksheets for subordinates working in different shifts
- Ensure the use of calibrated equipment in Plant & their proper handling to minimize downtime
- Implement corrective/preventive measure to ensure the maximum uptime/output for the Plant and to ensure minimum production breakages / wastage and downtime.
- Prepare & submit daily production plan, status & shift wise plan reports to the Site Head
- Interacts with workmen on a regular basis and ensures statutory compliance with respect to licenses, standards etc.
- Ensures that working environment, production process and products meet with standard quality requirements and good manufacturing practices.
- Ensure and totally adhere to proper safety measure/procedures (IMS) at all times in the Plant and during the production. Strong focus on Lean Manufacturing, TPM & Six Sigma practices.
- Train and develop subordinates to enhance teamwork, multi skill and improve overall productivity / quality / safety/ technical knowledge
- Responsible for people management including career growth of the team members