Senior Talent Acquisition at Samridhi Placements
Views:130 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Deputy General Manager - Structural Design - Aerospace (18-25 yrs)
Aircraft design including structures, aerodynamics, Electrical and Mechanical systems. His job will be mostly to resolve high level Engineering issues, understand aircraft conceptual designs and guide the experts.
Job responsibilities :
- Structural design; strength calculation, optimization analysis and mechanical drawing, release of BOM, etc.;
- Understanding of 2D & 3D design concepts& Leads the development, integration and document structural and payload system requirements to establish the system design.
- Leads development, maintenance and modification of structural and payload system and component designs, using 3-D Computer Aided Design tools and/or other design methods, to provide product definition to production operations, suppliers and external customers throughout the product life cycle.
- Communicate and coordinate with technical disciplines, such as Manufacturing, Tooling, Structural Integrity, and Aerodynamics to resolve engineering problems impeding production and to assist in the incorporation of new design concepts and changes coupled with technical verification, layout optimization, product testing, and flight-test work
- Support prototype aircraft assembly, which includes coordination with engineering to support design interpretation and support to investigate and respond to problems in manufacturing.
- Develops new design/analysis processes and tools to improve the effectiveness, quality and efficiency of the development effort.
- Investigates emerging technologies to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements&Participate in the development and improvement of processes
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience) :
- Experience in structural design process from conceptual layout phase through build-to package release.
- Experience in Model Based Definition & Catia V5 CAD
- Experience in leading a structural design team through product development.
- Experience in structural test development/definition.
- Experience in utilization of new materials.