Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:778 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Deputy Head - Rebuild Workshop (10-20 yrs)
Few important pointers for shortlisting will be as follows :
- Mechanical Engineering by qualification, Detail Oriented, Big Picture Thinking, Strong Written Communication, Strong Verbal Communication, Organisation Skills, Prioritizing, Problem Solving, Trouble Shooting, Multitasking, Industry Experience, Decisiveness, Persuasion, Flexibility, Open Schedule, Leadership Skills, Listening Skills.
Knowledge & Experience :
- 10+ years of experience with OEMs/ HEMM Manufacturing and Rebuild companies in India and overseas.
- Working experience in HEMM like P & H 2100 Rope Shovel, Liebherr R996/994, Letourneau L2350/L1850, Komatsu 830E, Belaz 240 MT Dump Trucks, Hitachi EH4500.
- Experience in Shop Floor Management including Product Data Management (BOM), MRP, PPC, Quality, Inventory and Capacity Planning.
- Experience in dealing with Companies like Atlas Copco, Belaz, Caterpillar, Bucyrus, Boart Longyear, LeTourneau, Ingersoll Rand, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr, JoyGlobal, P & H, etc., will be an advantage for the role.
Age Group : Range of 35 to 45 yrs
Job Description/Skills (Indicative only) :
Assists Head - RC in the overall operations of the Rebuild Centre Workshop, including HEMM equipment/component rebuild, reverse engineering, failure analysis, Rebuild and Materials planning, logistics, erection & commissioning. Continuously monitors the adherence of procedures and systems by the people inside the company. Collaborates with Head-RC in making decisions that affect Rebuild Quality and support to the end users at site.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Supervises all the Rebuild Workshop functions under the guidance of the Head-RC. Such functions include Equipment Disassembly/ Assembly, Engine/Engine Test Bench, Hydraulics, Transmission, Electrical, Painting, Machine Shop, and Loading-Unloading/Logistics.
- Carries out Failure & Root Cause analysis for Power Train and Hydraulic Components.
- Implements parts reusability assessment guidelines and continuously updates the guidelines.
- Actively manages the implementation on best storage and handling practices including 5S
- Implements TPM including Tool Crib Management System and Procedures.
- Follows up for timely delivery of the rebuilt equipment and overhauled components at workshop/project sites.
- Manages Contamination Control process as per standards and coordinates periodical audits to ensure Contamination-free assemblies.
- Ensures Occupational Safety at all processes and locations in coordination with Safety Department.
- Listens to employee opinions and facilitate them to gain technical expertise and escalates people issues to Head-RC.
- Ensures quality of workmanship of rebuilt Equipment/Components through adherence of SOPs and Systems.
- Prepares reports and presentations to Stakeholders/Management with the guidance from Head-RC.
- Prepares Material Requirements Planning (MRP) for the workshop as per Project Plans and reviews with the procurement and finance.
- Assists in preparing monthly budgets for the workshop based on the Project Plan and for reports planned vs. actual every month.
- Monitors the accountability for all the Materials in the WIP against proper Work Order and reports WIP Value periodically.
- Understands the requirements of internal customers and ensures Equipment Reliability and Equipment Availability for uninterrupted
production at Project Sites through cost effective service/rebuild.
- Coordinates with Training Departments on the TNA and ensures the delivery of programs as envisaged.
- Assists in the compliance of all statutory requirements (including labour, commercial, insurance) to smooth functioning of the RC.
Working culture (Indicative only) :
- Adopts 6-day Work Week
- Flexible with Working Hours
- Willing to work at the Site
- Willing to travel - moderately (3-5 Days/month)