Recruitment Manager at View Point Jobs
Views:179 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager - Business Excellence - TPM/TQM (6-10 yrs)
Responsible for implementation of Corporate driven BE Roadmaps and Guidelines in the plant. All functions Standard Operating Procedure compliance, TPM/TQM implementation, Theme based projects & 5S
- Aligning Theme projects with business goals & targets
- Ensure successful & timely closure of all Theme projects
Internal Customer :
- Availability of BE Docs, Formats, Guidelines as per requirement and relevance to Plant Head, TPM/TQM Steering Committee members, Project Leaders, QC Team, Corporate BE
- Ensure visit and system audits preparedness for Existing/Potential Customer
- Scheduling and Framing Standard Rockman Calendar Events
External Customer :
- Liaison with external vendors and consultants for certifications and awards
- Actively participate in industry forums such as ACMA, CII events etc. and ensure appropriate preparedness.
- Plan for various TPM/TQM Pillar initiatives across plants and ensure timely implementation
- Responsible for Coordinating, Organizing and Supporting TPM/TQM Pillar implementation according to the overall Master Plan for TPM/TQM Award.
- Supporting team in converting COO/Corp BE business excellence thoughts & guidance into action plan & ensure implementation.
- Identify projects for OEE improvements, cost reduction & safer work place and ensure implementation across all the plants
- Conduct - Quality Management System- periodic audit in all functions and raise non-compliance
- Successfully challenging various ISO certifications, periodic renewal & scheduled internal audits for compliance.
- Enforce compliance with internal procedures to ensure that established quality and process procedures are being followed by the appropriate personnel at all times
- Manage SOP system. Develop and implement requisite SOPs for ISO compliance and customer requirements
- Review and timely submit all MIS & reports
Learning & Development:
- Manage and provide internal SOP and ISO compliance training across departments.
- Ensure development and standardization of training modules for key skills.
- Establish DOJO ( Skill Development Centre ) for Key Skills, critical to business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.