Hr executive at Sourceone staffing and solutions
Views:45 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager - Vendor Development - Bicycle Business (7-8 yrs)
Job description of a vendor development(VD) profile (DM/AM)
- Develop and review design prototypes, perform test and finalize product design to facilitate mass production
- Perform market research to understand market requirements and initiate innovative product development
- Analyze new components, product and technologies to evaluate functionality of all new product developments
- Design new concepts for development of new products and maintain technical compatibility to develop concepts into real products
- Prepare comprehensive project plans with technical objectives and detailed cost estimates.
- Analyze product cost and prepare schedule plans for effective implementation of projects
- Develop new technologies and devices to test functionality of new products and manage same in target market
- A good hand on experience on different stages of vendor or product development
- A good knowledge about documentation of PPAP, PFMEA, FMEA, DFMEA, MSA etc.
- Well versed about the manufacturing processes and various types of testing as per the requirement of the material and product
- Well versed about the costing parameters of various manufacturing processes.
- Education qualification Min graduate in Mechanical engineer
- Min 7-8 yrs. experience in the bicycle industry
- Strong communication skills
- Budget up to 6 L