HR Recruiter at Pioneer eSolutions
Views:401 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Deputy Manager - Electrical - Instrumentation (9-12 yrs)
Candidate having knowledge of Instrumentation works will be given preference.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
2. Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
3. Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
4. Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
5. Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
6. Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
7. Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
8. Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
9. Supervising or training project team members.
10. Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
11. Maintaining electrical equipment.
12. Working with a variety of technicians.
13. Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering degree from an accredited school.
14. Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
15. Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
16. Proficient in design and calculation software.