Founder & CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:50 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager/Engineer - Rotating Equipment - Oil & Gas (8-10 yrs)
Dy Manager - Rotating Equipment Engg @ Bathinda
- Our client is a large industrial house in Oil & Gas domain and they would like to fill-up following position asap. Candidate should ideally be from Oil & Gas domain.
Position : Dy Manager - Rotating Equipment Engg
Location : Bathinda
Education : BE/ B.Tech - Mech Engg
Experience : 8 - 10 Years
Compensation : Commensurate with education and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
Job Purpose :
- Responsible for assuring a high quality of output from EPCM & EPC for Rotating Equipment and packages. Removal of gold plating from EPCM specifications and improve the Equipment & Plant Reliability & safety by review of MRs and specifications. Support Company's procurement by reviewing EPCM submitted Technical Bid Evaluations (TBEs) and submitting final recommendations. Witnessing testing of Equipment. Support Company's Field Project Engineers in Plant Pre-commissioning, Commissioning & Start-up as and when required. Assist in finalizing the Rotating Equipment As-Built Programme.
- Initial selective spot check of EPCM & EPC produced Rotating Equipment documents ( Data Sheets, MRs and specifications ). Furnish comments for removal of over specifications ( Gold Plating ) and implement innovative ideas for improvement of equipment and plant reliability & safety.
- Assist Company's Procurement for Rotating Equipment & Packages by reviewing Technical Bid Evaluations (TBEs) received from EPCM and furnish final recommendation.
- Discipline check/approval of EPCM produced Rotating Equipment & Packages drawings at - Issued for Design stage-
- Selective checking of Vendor submitted key drawings and documents.
- Assist in developing Equipment Data Base required for field execution.
- Participation in 3D model review.
- Participation in HAZOP.
- Witness Testing of Equipment & Packages at vendor works and site.
- Support of Company's Field Project Engineers in resolving queries on Rotating Equipment originating on site(s) during Erection, Pre-commissioning & Commissioning.
- Collation and spot - check of inputs to the overall rotating equipment As-Built programme.
- Providing inputs to Process Department related to Rotating Equipment for de-bottlenecking of Plant and checking feasibility MOCs.
- Cost Estimation of Rotating Equipment for MOCs.
- Detail Engineering of Rotating, preparation of TBEs and Vendor drawing approval for implementation MOCs.
- Coordinating with Process and other disciplines for execution of different MOCs.
- Familiarization of Condition Monitoring and Reliability of Rotating Equipment during commissioning and stable operation of plant.
Educational Qualifications : The candidate should hold a B.E./B. Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed institute.
- The candidate must have an experience of 8 to 10 years with DEC/ EPC/ EPCM company working in field of Petrochemicals/ refining/oil and gas projects. Having good familiarization with international standards and codes like APIs, ASME, ASTM, ISOs, VDIs applicable for rotating equipment and packages.
- If you fit in, pls mail your CV in Word format along with current & expected CTC, notice period to the mail-id below. Do mention exact job title in the subject line of your mail for it to be noticed. We contact only shortlisted candidates.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates
Executive Search Services Across India