Recruitment Consultant at PeopleResorces
Views:444 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Deputy Manager - Environment Management (8-15 yrs)
Job description :
- Independent dealing with govt. authorities to apply and obtain NOC, Consents, Hazardous Waste authorization, EC, NOC from CGWA, Licenses to export Hazardous chemicals, etc.
- Troubleshooting for ETP Operation, RO Plant, MEE Plant, and Incinerator
- Improvement ability for of Distillery wastewater handling and Bio-composting
- Handling of Statutory Compliances Regulatory System.
- Data compilation and analysis for Sustainability audits, IMS, RC 14001 and Environment Audit.
- Environment load calculation.
- Statutory reports like Monthly, Quarterly, and returns, etc. submission Report preparation for Govt. agencies
- Hazardous Waste Management and Captive Secured Landfill site handling
- Budgeting for environment dept.
- Coordination with third party environmental monitoring agencies.
- Environmental surveillance and reporting
- Updation of Environmental rules and regulations
- Liaising with Govt. agencies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.