Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:851 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Deputy Manager - Fabrication (7-25 yrs)
Candidate must - BE - Mechanical Engineering
- Should be able to understand engineering drawings (Vessel, Steel structure, Tanks, piping isometric) and should be able to prepare BOQ as per drawing.
- He should have exposure of Fabrication and erection of steel structure, Tanks, Thickeners, pipes, equipment.
- He should be able to do Erection of equipment like Ball Mill, Belt Conveyors, Agitators, Thickener Rake Mechanism, Slurry Pumps, Centrifugal pumps, Spin flash dryer etc.
- He should be able to prepare the job sequencing/ schedule for a project.
- He should be able to plan manpower (Fabricators, welders, riggers) and machines required for completion of job within time frame.
- He should able to supervise and get desired output from workforce (fabricators, Welders, Riggers) directly.
- He should able to plan consumables (Welding rods, cutting disc, grinding disc etc) requirement for fabrication work.
- He should be able to do reconciliation of material after completion of job.
- He should have excellent communication skills and ability to deal with interdepartmental persons
- He should be able to coordinate among the different disciplines of the project team.
- He should be a proficient user of MS-office.