Consultant at Cucumber Consultants
Views:233 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - Freight Forwarding - Pharma Vertical (5-15 yrs)
The candidates should have very knowledge of Pharma Logistics Services, solution selling.
- Should have spent most of their sales career focussing on Pharma customers and should have in-depth knowledge of understanding customers requirements and providing customise solution.
- Should understand, develop and execute business plan; Gross Profit (GP), Volume, Revenue targets.
- Generate new business, retain existing business, garner incremental business from existing customers as well.
- Should generate sales lead and develop new clients for of Pharma vertical.
- Developing a strong database/pipeline of prospective pharma customers on PAN India basis.
- Coordinate and support local/regional sales team on lead sharing, providing healthcare related orientation/training program to new hires, new business generation, providing temperature control solutions, onboard new business etc..
- Understand the requirement of clients and co-ordinate with different departments for customised business proposal.
- Value/Solution selling, Negotiations, post sales follow up, retaining and enhancing relationship with key stake holders (internal/external) and managing C-level relationship.
- Coordinate with implementation and operation teams for smooth customer onboarding and operational implementation.
- Candidate should develop a strong sales pipeline to support the sales development plan and surpassing set targets.
- He candidate should possess good networking skills to identify business opportunities, participating in industry events/conclave/exhibitions etc.
- Working closely with other countries, regional and global team for growing specific accounts.
- Working closely with global healthcare quality team for India GDP implantation and compliance.
- Conducting QBR, customers audit, 3rd party vendors qualification, onboarding & audit, LSP registration/onboarding process etc.
- RFQ/RFP/RFO/Tender management.
Required Candidate profile:
- Any graduate with sales/BD experience in Freight Forwarding & CL primarily in Healthcare segment with good experience in providing temperature control solution.
- Good Communication