Directer at Shrum's Human Resources
Views:484 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - HCT Components (5-7 yrs)
Job Description : Deputy Manager - VD/ D&D for HCT components (BU Technology)
Job Description :
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the field of vendor development and manufacturing of fabrication items.
- A well presented and pro- active analyst who has a persistent drive to have a broad impact rather than just deliver results.
- Possessing best experience hands of experience in manufacturing/fabrication, vendor development field. Exposure to working on Design Modifications for Cost Reduction.
- A confident communicator with strong technical and interpersonal skills who thrives on social interaction and customer satisfaction
Primarily responsible for vendor development for mold, inserts, anchors, lifting jigs, tools, and tackles and supporting structure.
- Review of fabrication drawings and guidance to the manufacturing team.
- Candidate should have experience in SCM - developing vendors for fabricated, machined and bought out items.
- Supervision of manufacturing of mold and its validation troubleshooting, NPD project.
a) Good vendor development and negotiation skills
b) Hands of experience in SCM
c) Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with people at all levels of the business and across multi-disciplined teams.
- The ability to prioritize conflicting priorities and being able to meet demanding deadlines is essential.
- Problem- solving skills to work for WTG tower structure and components installation which requires complex problem-solving skills.
Decision- making skills to determine the feasibility of plans, especially regarding financial costs, manufacturing cycle time and safety concerns. He must be able to communicate with other SBU( manufacturing ) team.
- B.E./ B. Tech - Mechanical/ Civil,
- M. Tech - Structural Engg.
- M. S. Office automation tools, Structural analysis tools like Stadd, ANSYS, REFEM
Role : Technical Lead/Project Lead
Industry Type : Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area : Engineering Design, R&D
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Engineering Design
UG : B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
PG : Post Graduation Not Required