GM - Operations at Magna Global HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:229 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Deputy Manager - Heavy Vehicle Maintenance (5-10 yrs)
The Company is a key player in the Solid Waste Collection and Transportation Projects and is looking for team members for their workshop
Role and Responsibilities :
- Day-to-day maintenance of waste collection/transportation vehicles like Bolero, Tata Ace, Compactors, Hyva, Hook Loaders, Portable compactors, etc. This involves automotive parts, hydraulic parts, fabrication, machining, etc.
- Preventive maintenance of vehicles, planning, scheduling, execution for chassis, hydraulics, cabin, etc
- Manage a team of mechanics, electricians, welders, denters, painters, tyre men, washing, etc. Allocation of jobs and ensuring their utilization
- Maintenance of manual and system records of breakdown, preventive maintenance, tyre register, battery register, Stepney records, GPS device records, etc.
- Follow ERP system from raising job card to the closure of job card for each vehicle under maintenance
- Spare management : The issue of new spares from stores, storage of scrap parts, record keeping
- Warranty management : Keeping records of all parts under warranty, ensuring the replacement/repair from respective OEM / service providers, and keeping records
- Service provider management : Evaluating, monitoring and communicating with service providers for maintenance services, AMC, etc.
- Degree / Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering
- 5-10 years experience in Automobile Dealership / Workshop in maintenance function, preferably for heavy commercial vehicles.
- Experience with hydraulics is preferred