Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:1029 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:232
Deputy Manager - Inventory Management - Electronics (6-12 yrs)
Our client is an Electronics giant with 20+ factories across the country and multiple regional offices. They deliver advanced electronic products to clients ranging from industrial, automobile to defence organizations.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Monitoring inventory levels.
- Implementing ingenious tracking systems with the changing markets.
- Reviewing levels of supply and placing timely re-orders.
- Conducting daily analysis to predict potential bottlenecks and issues.
- Having backup plans for critical situations.
- Maintaining budgets by keeping a close track of supplier performance.
- Mentoring junior professionals when required.
The Profile :
- You possess a Masters in Supply Chain Management or related discipline from a top tier institute and have at least 6 years experience within Inventory Management roles.
- Prior work in large scale manufacturing / warehousing / industrial setup would be required.
- Work in consumer electronics segment would be advantageous.
- You have lead teams in the past and are an efficient professional who can both prioritize tasks and delegate work to teams in order to ensure efficient functioning end-to-end.
- You have good analytical skills and have worked with related number in your previous roles to infer actionable insights to mitigate risks, bottlenecks and operation critical situations.
- You have a strong analytical background along with good interpersonal skills, which helps you get along well with people at all levels.
The Offer :
- Join a consumer electronics brand
- A senior role that will ensure smooth operations
- Market leading salary & benefits
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.