Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:309 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager/Manager - Mechanical & Material Management (5-8 yrs)
Qualification & JOB Description & Preference etc. :
Academic Qualification : B.E in Mechanical engineering
Year of Experience: 5 - 8 years in a reputed design consultancy firm
Field of Experience :
- Should have experience in design of Belt conveyors, Plant Layout for CHP, Iron ore and various mineral crushing/Beneficiation plants.
- Should have experience in designing various material handling circuits.
- Should have experience in reviewing Utility designing and drawings documents.
- Designing/Reviewing of Mechanical & Utility drawings & designs for any Public/government sector companies.
- A better understanding of solving site related hurdles Skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, MS office. Proficiency in ACAD will be added advantages.
- Estimation of Mechanical & Utility components for Coal handling /Iron ore/Various mineral crushing &beneficiation plants.
- IS code and international codes knowledge.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Coordination for engineering with consultants for various projects and with site engineering teams for in-house projects.
- Experience in engineering of Green field/ Brown field projects.
- Reviewing drawing/documents related to Mechanical and utilities of various CHP, Iron ore central processing units and mineral beneficiation plants projects.
- To check and approval of drawing layout, plan etc.
- Preparation of Material handling schemes and design for various projects.
- Participates in detailed Engineering Floor layouts, equipment layouts, Conveyors, Utilities etc.
- Preparation and Reviewing of Utility Concept Notes like Firefighting/ Dust suppression system/Potable & Service water system.
- Study the various mining Government/Private tenders and prepare CAPEX and OPEX estimations for theCHP/ Central processing Units/Beneficiation plants.
- Generate cost estimations for project and cash flow scenarios.
- Study and comment on HVAC concepts, System and Pressure zonings.
- Participates in Equipment Selection, Prepare Technical comparisons of various equipment's and involve in initial Techno-Commercial negotiations with vendors.
- To monitor project timelines as per Bar chart.
- To check bills and Reconciliations.
- Conduct FAT trials at Vendors place.
- Self-inspection Audits of API manufacturing sites.
- Work with internal and external customer during various stages of project starting proposal, project award, engineering, procurement, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up and closeout stages.