Recruitment at Riteconnect HR
Views:630 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Deputy Manager/Manager - MEP/HVAC Design (4-8 yrs)
1. Understands and implements the strategy plan.
2. Supports the Execution team on meeting quarter-on-quarter plan.
Key functional responsibilities :
1. Ensures QC & T standards for MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing), Gas Bank, Water Filtration & Security systems
2. Manages detailed design for the above mentioned services through external resources
3. Manages and controls energy consumption through efficient design.
4. Prepares & recommends the standard budget for all services based on current outlet's standards and specification.
5. Prepares ad presents rate contract on an annual basis for MEP services
6. Identifies and builds a network of consultant for MEP for the market
7. Designs and presents a training programme for execution team on MEP
8. Ensures EVA of Capex and Store Energy consumption is within +/-5 %.
Process Improvement & Operational Efficiency
1. Prepares a detailed design document for post execution analysis.
2. Is expected to continuously innovate to deliver energy & cost efficient services designs
CONSULTING BACKGROUND CANDIDATES PREFERRED.
Interested candidates may apply here.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.