Recruitment at Riteconnect HR
Views:358 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Deputy Manager/Manager - Motor Design (5-12 yrs)
Job purpose & Scope :
To develop and innovate motor designs of brushed and blushless DC motors and AC universal motors, three phase and single phase induction motors, PM synchronous motors, Switched reluctance motors, stepper motors etc to optimize performance tailored to product requirements
Major Areas of Responsibilities :
- Design electrical parameters of motor using design and analysis tools
- Validate motor cost reduction ideas.
- Provide technical direction, guidance and engineering expertise to colleagues and other cross-functional teams
- Draw scientific conclusions from experiments based on data analysis
- Evaluate suppliers
- Design and qualify new designs to applicable regulatory standards
- Effectively identify and communicate issues to upper management in a clear, concise and timely manner while driving action based on urgency
- Provide expertise and engineering support on high-level complexity projects
- Identify engineering trends and drive strategies to guide the organization's technical direction.
- Create new development tests to aid in design verification and failure modes
- Perform root cause failure analysis of motor test failures
- Excellent problem solving skills and a hands-on attitude
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Strong proficiency in 3D CAD - ProE, Solidworks, NX, or similar as well as FEA
Essential Qualification : BE. M.E (Electrical and Electronics)