Key Account Manager - Recruitment at New Way Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:428 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Deputy Manager/Manager - New Product Development - Automotive (10-14 yrs)
Key Responsibilities / Skills :
1. Organizing all activities in accordance to program objective and adhering to customer expectations, coordination within department and across functions. Plan and execute projects, preparing and making detailed plans, cross functional integration of plans from functional/dept. plans to accomplish goals. Managing an indirect team with a diverse array of talents & responsibilities and also influencing them continuously to achieve the program objective.
2. Preparing and releasing new programs to customers/markets. Adhering to operate within the stipulated and planned budgets for programs and closely tracking it in terms of timeline, efforts and expenses.
3. Continuous evaluation of programs for identifying strengths and areas of improvements. To publish best practises and to work on the area of improvements by deploying actions in to current running and new programs. Making it visible to team and organization.
4. Experience in interactions with customers and ability to build relationship for new programs and projects /products/technical discussions (OEM- s/Tier 1s, Govt. organizations). Experience in proposal building, contracts and negotiation. Working with OEM's for realizing proof of concepts, prototypes and product demos. To develop new programs, program road map and meet the strategic direction of the organization.
5. Analyse technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and prepare a detailed feasibility and launch of projects/programs. Ensuring goals are met and exceeded in areas of customer satisfaction, safety, quality, individual and team member performance.
6. Review and approve product design/development and changes. Constantly keep track of change requests to understand the product cost, effort, timeline and financial impact.
7. Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions. Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout program life cycle. Program status to be clearly visible to complete team and organization.
8. Analysing and managing program risks by publishing regularly making it visible to team, reviewing and coming up with mitigation plans.
9. Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders (cross functional team, development team, project team, customers, suppliers)
10. Strong knowledge in problem solving, quality processes, product development process, standards, Lean six sigma and regulatory requirements. Deploying lean six sigma techniques for program management. Drive Key Performance Indicators for respective department, evaluate the challenges faced and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
11. Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process. Commercial and financial acumen, experience in managing budgets and tracking.
12. Strong knowledge of value engineering process, idea creation and product cost optimization process. Benchmarking activities of products preparing a detailed specifications and summary
Education & Experience: Degree / Specialization in Engineering (Electronics/Electrical stream) with a minimum of 12+ years of experience in Automotive ECU program management and with an experience in interaction with OEM/ Tier 1. PMP Certification is preferable.
Reporting to : Business Head / Head Engineering / Head Operations
Location : Pune