Head Sourcing at Karess Consultants
Views:124 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager/Manager - Technical Internal Auditor (4-12 yrs)
Deputy Manager / Manager - Internal Auditor(Technical)
Checking and ensuring bills for the following :
1. To perform a technical audit of bills with relevant backup measurement sheets and other documents and physical verification at site wherever possible.
2. To Raise queries and ensure that they are satisfactorily solved
3. To Carry out physical verification of stocks and compare to the records
4. To discuss with the site team on problems faced at the site with regards to materials, labor, and contractor/subcontractors to know its impact on bills under audit.
5. To ensure that the site audit checklist is completed.
6. Review of Contracting strategy, Rate analysis, negotiation process, vendor due diligence, work order issuance, Amendments and Evaluation process.
Performing Technical Audit Activities :
1. To perform technical audit related to Planning, Budgeting, contracts, Purchase, Billing and Asset management and manage the document of audit procedures
2. To periodically report to the HOD on the progress of various technical audit activities and the problems faced in implementation
3. To provide technical inputs to the management
Preparing value addition reports :
1. To conduct pre-audit/post-audit with the relevant documents
2. To prepare an audit report presentation highlighting the Control gaps (Transactional or Process Gaps) with recommendation for improvement.