Consultant at Datamatics Staffing Services Ltd.
Views:171 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Deputy Manager - Motor Design (5-10 yrs)
Major Areas of Responsibilities :
- Design electrical parameters of motor using design and analysis tools
- Validate motor cost reduction ideas.
- Provide technical direction, guidance and engineering expertise to colleagues and other cross-functional teams
- Draw scientific conclusions from experiments based on data analysis
- Evaluate suppliers
- Design and qualify new designs to applicable regulatory standards
- Effectively identify and communicate issues to upper management in a clear, concise and timely manner while driving action based on urgency
- Provide expertise and engineering support on high-level complexity projects
- Identify engineering trends and drive strategies to guide the organization's technical direction.
- Create new development tests to aid in design verification and failure modes
- Perform root cause failure analysis of motor test failures
- Excellent problem solving skills and a hands-on attitude
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Strong proficiency in 3D CAD - ProE, Solidworks, NX, or similar as well as FEA
Person Specifications :
Essential Qualification : BE. M.E (Electrical and Electronics)
Experience : 5-10years of experience
Industry Preference : Appliances, White goods
Any specific requirement :
- Must have experience of Three & single Phase motor, BLDC motor - Must
- Ability to travel 10% of the time is required (travel includes Domestic and International) - Not specific
- High interest in tools of the trade.
- Familiarity with motor controls,, vibration and sound analysis.
- Good understanding of motor assembly and motor component design/manufacturing and what drives cost and durability.( Added adv )