HR Manager at LongHouse Strategic consulting
Views:400 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - Printing - Manufacturing (8-15 yrs)
We are looking for a printing professional for a leading German Manufacturing company based in Pune.
Kindly go through the details below:
a) Graphic knowledge in CDR, AI & photoshop
b) Pre-press operations knowledge
c) Dry off set- hands on experience mainly on OMSO, PSG, MOSS, Polytype, Hinterkauff etc.
d) Ink and color shade matching
e) Maintenance, set up and operations of dry offset printing
f) Hands on experience on Hot foiling and dry offset printing machine
g) Know-how of hot foils and stamping tools
1. Overall responsible for producing safe products at controlled conditions
2. Assist the Plant Manager / Operations Director in overseeing the daily production of the manufacturing facility in order to meet production schedules, quality and safety goals.
3. Printing efficiency to be more than 95%
4. Responsible for performance of production as per daily production plan.
5. Follow up for continual improvement activities in dept.
6. Initiate corrective & preventive action to prevent non-conformance related to product & process
7. Implementation of group best practices time to time
8. Ensure adherence to defined Standard Operating Procedures and safety standards.
9. Process control as per work instructions.
10. Responsible to produce to quality product at initial stage as per Standard & closely coordinate with Quality department to ensure the same.
11. Monitoring inspection of activities on shop floor to ensure smooth production.
12. Monitoring the IMS objective related to their work & taking appropriate actions to improve them.
13. Responsible for monitoring physical hazards during Production /maintenance, awareness of CCP's
14. Maintenance of quality records of production.
15. Overall responsible for product identification & traceability
16. Overall responsible for preservation of product.
17. Establish & maintain positive relationship in plant.
18. Closely and effectively coordinate with concern department to ensure smooth running of production activity.
19. Responsible for Health & Safety in plant.
20. To ensure that Plant Assets are carefully and properly handled to increase the life of the equipment's.
21. Control Process wastage well within the agreed norms as per KPI. Submit MIS report with action plan with time lines to management time to time.
22. Optimum utilization & allocation of Resources and effectively rotate the resources for smooth functioning of all activities.
23. Responsible for effective implementation 5- S in plant
24. Responsible for Identifying and training of production employees.
25. Mentor plant supervisors in all areas such as problem solving, equipment issues and goal achievement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.