HR Recruiter at Daffodil Hr Service
Views:500 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Deputy Manager - PSCM (5-10 yrs)
1. Develop Contracting Strategies to support the requirements of OALP - buying with understanding of the complete market dynamics, supplier landscaping and associated contracting risks.
2. Accountable for adherence to PSCM process and internal governance steps, ensuring compliances
3. Work with business to create RFI/RFQ including preparing bid documents, evaluation criteria, and evaluating proposals within agreed TAT's.
4. Drive Supplier Relationship during the Contract Life Cycle
5. Be a single point of contact with the external stakeholders (Contractors/Suppliers) and internal stakeholders (User Team, Quality team, HSE team, Finance team, legal team and Audits etc), for all PSCM related issues.
6. Assist Project managers and Legal team in arbitrations, litigations or other legal issues related to capital project contracts.
7. Flexible to travel to sites for overlooking the projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.