HR Executive at Bluecrest HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:138 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Deputy Manager - Six Sigma (7-12 yrs)
Program Management Officer and Lean Six Sigma expert for driving Yellow belt & Green Belt projects at all locations of Organisation.
1. Driving Six Sigma Initiative in all verticals/ functions.
2. Facilitation & Handholding for the identification of the Improvement Projects
3. Plan the training Program YB & GB. Release of Monthly Training Calendar for capability building
4. Conducting Training Programs on 7 QC Tools, 5S, Kaizen, Yellow Belts
5. Plan & conduct the review for the improvement projects
6. Preparation of MIS report (Dashboard) & sharing the same with vertical / function/ cluster / location heads with pre-defined frequency.
7. Preparation of various presentations for the management reviews
8. Prepare the Training Material / Presentation, Ensure the Pre / Post Test & Feedback from each participants
9. Preparation of Industry Examples on facilitating on the application of Tools & Techniques
10. The candidate is expected to take end to end ownership of Improvement projects and deliver on them in line with committed timelines along with Quality