Senior Manager-Client Engagement at Northstar Consulting
Views:318 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - Supply Chain Management (3-6 yrs)
Qualification : B.tech (mechanical/electronics) + MBA from reputed institute.
Job Description :
- Responsible for equipment planning and procurement (mapped to SCM function).
- The individual is expected to replicate the global equipment in India in partnership with vendors and test for accuracy.
- Interaction with global team and stakeholder mgmt.
- Manage the development and evaluation of new and review of current equipment .
- Provide equipment related technology support to Operations and SCM as required.
- Lead and source through open innovation, new technology ideas and potential development for future technology pipeline development.
- Expertise in Procurement Consulting, Management Consulting, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain Management, Strategic Planning, Business Analysis, Process Improvement, Supply Chain Consulting, Purchase, Supply Chain Planning, Logistics, Strategy.
- Candidates who are currently working or have worked in the past as Consultant - SCM with consulting organization.
- Equipment designing experience as preference but not mandatory.
- Supply chain expertise with experience in equipment planning and procurement with exposure to kitchen equipment in the F&B industry will be preferred.